Camera Ready Deadline : March 15, 2020 (HARD Deadline)
Author Registration Deadline : April 15, 2020 (extended)
Author Registration Requirements: (From IPDPS 2020)
IPDPS 2020 has moved to a virtual-only format due to COVID-19. Only one author per paper has to register at USD 75.
At least one author of each paper must be registered for the symposium by March 27, 2020 in order for the paper to be published in the proceedings. Presentation of an accepted paper at the conference is a requirement of publication. Any paper that is not presented at the conference will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
Regular papers : 10 pages, including appendices and references
Short papers: 4 pages, including appendices and references
Authors of both regular and short papers can opt for two additional paid pages.
1) Go to Accepted Papers and note down the unique Paper ID assigned to your paper
2) Go to Accepted Papers. Check your paper's listing and make sure that the title, list of authors and affiliations are correct. If there are any changes, please email email@example.com immediately. This is very important; errors not corrected here cannot be fixed in the proceedings.
3) Go to IEEE Computer Society CPS Final Paper Preparation & Submission Instructions for IPDPSW (Workshops) AUTHORS
4) Use an existing CPS login or create a new one
5) Once you login, you should see "Formatting your paper" which contains detailed formatting instructions as well as Latex and Word templates.
6) After following all instructions, take your PDF and validate it using the PDFXpress tools provided to you under "Paper Validation" on the above website, and make sure that there are no errors.
7) When you go to the "Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions" on the IEEE Computer Society CPS site, you will be asked to supply a paper ID, which has been provided to you in Step 1. Please, do not attempt to submit to CPS without the Paper ID (which includes acronym of workshop plus two digits).
8) Submit your final version at the website above, and fill out and sign copyright forms as necessary.
9) Feel free to email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is in response to a couple of queries from authors.
We encourage you to monitor the IPDPS website http://www.ipdps.org/ for updates on IPDPS 2020 and the COVID-19 situation. But remember that COVID-19 has NO IMPACT on the publication of the IPDPS Workshops and ScaDL 2020 proceedings. Paper acceptance decisions are final, and the camera ready deadline is a HARD deadline.